INTRODUCTION TO HANDBAG MACHINING COURSE
DURATION: 10 consecutive Saturdays
PRICE: £1000 (inc.VAT) (MAX 5people)
NEXT COURSE: 02.0
4.16 – 28.05.16 and 04.06.16 – 13.08.16
This is a beginners level course, no previous experience required. Combined with the pattern cutting course, the Introduction to Machining, will provide the skill set for making bags. (We recommend doing the pattern cutting course first, but the two courses can be done in any order)
You get to complete a small leather washbag (or something similar) to keep.
- Learning and understanding the mechanics and proper use of the industrial leather sewing machine
- Learning and understanding the use of leather skiving machine and the clicking press.
- Learn how to machine
- Exercises to improve machining skills
- attaching zips onto bags
- Machining different constructions and seams
- Attaching gussets onto bags
All materials included in the price