• Instagram - Black Circle
  • Pinterest - Black Circle

Copyright AV Studios Ltd 2016  (9698143)  13 Tolligton Way London N7 6RG +44(0)2076860001 mail@avstudioslondon.com

 

Whether you're looking to becoming a professional or just have an interest in leather accessories, our handbag, footwear and leather courses offer something for everyone. 

 

The courses are headed by Anthony Vrahimis, the founder of AV Studios. Beside teaching at the studio, Anthony has years of experience from teaching at the University of Arts London 

 

If you can't find what you are looking for from the menu, please contact us to discuss the options. Beside the courses, AV Studios can organise private tuition and bespoke courses for larger groups.

 

All courses are held in our fully equipped leather studio in North London. 

 

 

 

On all courses longer than two days a 25% non-refundable deposit is charged when booking and the remaining 75% is to be paid latest a week before the course starts. An additional top up Saturday is provided if you miss a day. With doctors note additional Saturdays can be provided.  All short courses are to be paid in full within a week of booking. A course day is from 10.30 to 17.30. Lunch is not included in the price. We accept credit cards through PayPal.

Please reload

 
 
 
 
 
 
More Courses Announced Soon!
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay updated.